oh my god, the Who killed Kenney

okay, Mr. Jones drumming - as represented on Who's Last - deserves thrashing.
What kind of moron would avoid ride cymbals on Baba O Riley.
But I don't think his playing is that bad on two studio albums. I guess he
lost his imagination on the last tour.

Furthermore, the stuff on Maximum R&B video I think he sounded great. Music
Must Change is excellent.
He was no Moon of course. Simon was better and Zak better yet.
Time and time again, Pete and John say Kenney was a laying down the beat kind
of drummer, which they usually demonstrate by air-drumming cross handed.

Kentavo