British Rock Symphony - US CD and TV special

I recently received this e-mail, check it out:

Dear Web Masters:

    I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the
British
Rock Symphony, performs the music of the Rolling Stones, the Who, Pink
Floyd,
Led Zeppelin, and the Beatles.  You'll recognize all the songs - every
last
one is a classic.

    The British Rock Symphony (under the musical direction of Keith
Levenson)
features, a hard core rock band that includes; Zak Starkey (Ringo
Starr's son
and the Who drummer), Simon Townsend (Pete Townsend's brother).
Vocalists;
Roger Daltrey, Alice Cooper, Ann Wilson, Paul Rodgers, Eric Burdon,
Thelma
Houston, and Tommy Shaw (from Styx).  As well as a gospel choir and a
sixty
piece symphony orchestra.

    Universal Music Group is releasing the British Rock Symphony C.D. on
October 19, 1999.  The album fuses the tender elements of the symphony
with
the power of rock and roll.  As Roger Daltrey puts it, "this record is a
rock
symphony album, not a symphonic rock album.  What better way to present
classic rock than by combining rock n' roll and a symphony in one great
package."

    As we embark on our worldwide tour beginning in January of 2000 in
Europe,  Australia, Asia, and America.  I would very much like for you
consider linking your website to <A
HREF="http://www.britishrock.com/">The
British Rock Symphony - Opening Page</A> (www.Britishrock.com).  In
return,
we will link your website's to ours, enabling visitors who might be
unaware
of your website to check it out.  Additionally, we have budgeted
approximately $5,000,000 on marketing for our U.S. tour in print,
television,
and radio, featuring our website on various marketing campaigns.
Furthermore, we would be willing to list your website in our worldwide
program book and provide you with complimentary tickets to a performance
in
your area.

    Please feel free to contact me (Josh) via E-mail at Dfishof@aol.com
or
through my office at (212) 757-1605.

    I look forward to speaking with you and possibly working together on
this
exciting project,

Thank you