Who on DVD

I managed to get Who;s Better Who's Best on DVD last week.
Unlike the laserdisk it doesn't feature the Russell Harty clip and also the
"subtitles" are wrong in a number of places..
WGFA  - "Do ya?" shown as "ooh yeah"

And worryingly they've interfered with WGFA - most noticeably at the end
after the "YEAAAAAAA" when Roger adds a few grunts'n'groans "woooh"...."You
gotta" - these kind of addittions audible on the VHS(UK) release are now
gone..
anyone else notice this??