New DVD containing a little Who

Here's something for those of us who'll buy anything with a little Who video on
it.  As it states below, the release date is Nov. 9.

		-Brian in Atlanta

Golden Age Of Rock & Roll:Folk/British
Invasion (DVD)
ID6391LBDVD $19.99 Rated: NR
IED:Image DVD 1996 97 min.
UPC#014381639124 Pop & Rock
Prebook: 10/12/99 Street Date: 11/09/99
Features: COL+B&W/REG0
Two episodes on one DVD!

"Folk Rock" - Featuring the "prophets, poets and politicians" of Rock 'n' Roll,
including Bob
Dylan, Simon and Garfunkel, The Mamas and the Papas and The Byrds.
Includes: I Don't Believe You (Bob Dylan),
Turn! Turn! Turn! (The Byrds),
I Ain't Marchin' Anymore (Phil Ochs),
Do You Believe in Magic (The Lovin' Spoonful),
It Ain't Me Babe (The Turtles),
You Were on My Mind (We Five),
All I Really Want (Sonny and Cher),
California Dreamin' (The Mamas and the Papas),
Handsome Johnny (Richie Havens),
The 59th Street Bridge Song (Simon and Garfunkel),
Sunshine Superman (Donovan),
Lean on Me (Bill Withers),
American Pie (Don McLean).

"The British Invasion" - The fans went wild when they stepped off the planes
turning the tide
and sweeping the British sound to the top of the charts. Some of the "invaders"
whose tunes
were unforgettable included on this volume are Gerry and the Pacemakers, The
Animals, Herman's
Hermits and The Moody Blues.
Includes: You Really Got Me (The Kinks),
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (The Animals),
Do Wah Diddy Diddy (Manfred Mann),
How Do You Do (Gerry and the Pacemakers),
I'm into Something Good (Herman's Hermits),
Heart Full of Soul (The Yardbirds),
Keep on Running (Spencer Davis Group),
Jennifer Eccles (The Hollies),
Go Now (The Moody Blues),