Putting the Boot In...

Hola Kids,

There was a little talk of bootlegs recently that has me quite interested.
I'm looking for boots anywhere circa 1968-1976, but I'm not sure about where
I can get them.  Somebody recently posted a message about a 1969 boot that
they said has good sound and was available on CD.  Anyone know where I can
buy one or two?

Also, there seems to be several pilgrims that will travel to Chicago for the
HOB show.  As a life-long citizen of Chicago, I'd be glad to help anyone out
needing directions to anywhere or for tips on what to do.  Just let me know.
Sorry, but I can't put anyone up in my house - I can't let anyone know where
the Batcave is.  It looks like the ticket cost has excluded me from
attending, but perhaps I can swipe a parking attendant's uniform and sneak
in.  If so, I'll keep a side door open for my fellow comerades.

Have a great weekend all.

RD - "...in Philedelphia, they call it 'water'."
PT -  "...and in the 'oo, they call it 'brandy'."
KM - "Brandy, old boy.  Brandy..!"

Jim in Chicago

Jim Sigel
KPMG LLP Chicago