Re: Irene aka not being rocked like a hurricane

>Watch out, Mark.  Here comes another one.

Keets:

Thanks, but it looks like you got worse down in Florida. We're just getting
rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, and more rain. Even now they're saying it's
going to pass east of us (as they seem to always do of late). Poor Eastern
NC though. Couldn't pay me to live there (or Alaska, but that's another
story...)! Anyone who may be on the list who does reside in that particular
area, my sincerest sympathies go out to you!

And congrats to Pamela Whogirl. You certainly earned those tickets!