No Subject

A lot is been said about the new Pete CD.
Some of you like it, others dont.
What really bothers me is that some people say its an insult to the fans to
come up with an album like this, and that a lot of people compare this cd to
Deep End.

First, how could a PT-show be ever an insult to a fan? I dont get it.

Second, Deep End was 13-14 years ago. You cant possibly compare it. What
does one expect Townshend to do. Play the same thing, the same way, over and
over again. Pretty boring. I'm not trying to judge, please put this new CD
in perspective, its 1999 not 1986. His Music Has Changed. Its just the same
man playing HIS songs the way he feels they should sound like at this
moment. Give him a brake. Lets be happy about the fact he comes up with an
album and he plays electric again ( and not like the way he did on the
Quad-tour, some of you who heard WAY at the shepherd's bush gig know what I
mean.)

cheers, FOX