Re: The Stuff aabout the Who

> Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 09:26:47
> From: jeff davis <jdworks@execpc.com>
> Subject: Stuff about the Who
>
> Hello fellow listers:

[...]
> P.S.: See if you can get this obscure quote:
> "This angel's wearing boots again!"

I guess it's obscure, but I recognized its source right away.  Of course,
it took a day to respond, but I'm surprised no one answered in today's
digest.

Anyway, for those of you still thinking about it, I won't give it away,
but I will say this:
	"head up in the clouds, but the show must go on"

    Bill

/* Bill Sherman  (wsherman@ncsa.uiuc.edu)                                */
/* National Center for Supercomputing Applications                       */
/* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                            */
/*     Og - "You want to do mankind a real service?  Tell funnier jokes" */
/*  Spinner - "but facts don't always reveal the truth"                  */
/*      Robin - "Yeah, but I always figure that's the writers' fault"    */