Re: Left For Live & QUAD on DVD

> > Quiadrophenia has just been released on DVD here...
>
>Jeremy:
>
>That IS good news. I was just telling my wife this morning that the QUAD
>CD-ROM was something I would like to have for Xmas this year...maybe I'll
>have to change that...

is there a cd-rom ....??

> > but it is full screen as opposed to widescreen which is dissappointing..
>
>Yes, very disappointing. Are you sure it's not both (TOMMY is)? I hope!

nope - def fullscreen only - i checked the back - the region 2 disks are
known for their poor standard of extras compared to the region 1 disks...
they say the R.1 market is much bigger and so can afford to pack the disk...

but the Who's Next DVD is a MUST !! you'll love it - also it's region 0...