Left For Live & QUAD on DVD

> than video tape?  Somebody said that JAE has only put out a small batch
of
> the "Left for Live" music cds, as maybe he's expecting to sell to a niche

> market.  Surely a thousand or so people would snap up a QUAD DVD.

Keets:

Surely. Speaking of LFL, someone brought it into my store (naturally it
never saw the racks), so I have to wonder how small the batch was.

> According to latest reports, there's going to be a second HOB show in
> November.

Yeah, but where? I mean, we've got a HOB here!

> Quiadrophenia has just been released on DVD here...

Jeremy:

That IS good news. I was just telling my wife this morning that the QUAD
CD-ROM was something I would like to have for Xmas this year...maybe I'll
have to change that...

> but it is full screen as opposed to widescreen which is dissappointing..

Yes, very disappointing. Are you sure it's not both (TOMMY is)? I hope!

> QUAD the movie?  We're hoping for QUAD the tour.

Keets:

One thing at a time...you know we'll see it on CD first, and we haven't
seen that yet.