Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #238, HOB

George,

Wristbands are not a fair way to treat fans.  I recently was 1st in line to
see Elton John when wristbands were handed out.  I went from the first in
line (great seats) to almost the last, (crap seats).

My sense of fair play was insulted.  Based on this experience I will NEVER
try to get Elton John tickets again.

Perhaps these artists don't realize how insulted fans feel, we should tell
them.

Are wristbands used in other countries or just the US?

We do need to voice our opnions, if you are one of the ones who write any
of The Who, please do tell them how the fans feel.

Carla
At 06:53 nm 99/10/04 -0700, you wrote:
>Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 09:06:21 -0400
>From: "Ligouri, George P." <gligouri@oxhp.com>
>Subject: HOB

>I was unable to fly out to Chicago to try and get a pair of tickets but from
>what I have heard from some of you and others I really feel bad for
>everyone.

>What is with these stupid WRISTBANDS????......

.....>I guess that's all I have.