TOMMYTOMMYTOMMY

Hello everyone!-Just finished watching TOMMY the movie on VH-1 (I could never
get tired of watching that movie!!!)Anyway,yes you are right,there is a
little mix-up with the dubbing to match the actors singing(even though Oliver
Reed does a fine job of doing that without any help from the remastering of
the movie-hehe). GOD-What a great movie! I will have to say it is my alltime
favorite film!
    I remember when I was 11 and sneaking in the movie theatres to catch a
'glimpse' of it(they didnt allow 11 year olds to go into PG movies at that
time,go figure)Well after seeing some of that-I was HOOKED!!! From that
moment on I became a WHObabe!:)
Any comments from anyone else who enjoys this movie too? Talk to you later!
XOXOX Who==>Babe;)