Re: Who's Next Video + CD Package

In a Virgin record store yesterday I found a copy of the new Who's Next
video (on VHS, as opposed to the DVD which has been around for a while).
The video box was fatter than normal, as it also contained the (remastered)
Who's Next CD.

To me, it seems a bit pointless trying to sell the CD and video together:
surely only true fans of the CD would want to buy a video about the making
of it?

Price was £22 (about $30), which is a too little steep for a CD I already
own and a video of a program that's being shown on TV this weekend anyway.
So I chose not to buy it.  But now I'm wondering, will this box set have any
collectors value in a few years time?

Any thoughts?

> To paraphrase an old Paula Poundstone monologue:  "Martin Bailey, you are
> the best person on this list." :-)  Thanks for posting this!
>
> Alan
> Dell is the one-eyed man in the kingdom of the blind.  Apple sees in 3-D.

Alan, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but thanks.

-MB