the turtable's in the garage

Schrade and All,
The turtable in question was purchased in 1977 with funds from a summer job. I was 14 and tickled to death to buy a copy of Who's Next to blast on the thing. I still remember being surprised that "teanage wasteland" was actually called Baba O'reily (sp?).  I then proceded to gobble up Who music as fast as I could and had to suffer through Keith's demise and Cincinnati before I actually saw them live.
When I finally bought a house in 92, it was with great thought that I built a cabinet for the vinyl and installed the aging stereo out in the garage.  As a sanctuary from the kids (they're allright!), and My Wife, it has served me well. Everything from Tommy to Face Dances awaits on vinyl in my kingdom of laundry lint and sawdust.  On a warm November night (Southern California), if the prevailing winds are right, you can almost hear me rocking in Akron.
No, it wasn't relegated to the garage, it was elevated there.

I read a lot about the Chicago shows, but I didn't hear much about the bridge school benefit show(s?). Any thoughts?

Cory