More Stuff!

Just keep finding stuff in these magazines. Here's another 'Who' mention in
Rolling Stone. This time the article is referring to a pic Mark Seliger, a
photographer, has taken of Eddie Vedder in 1993.  ". . . On the road, the
photographer spent hours talking with Eddie Vedder about songwriting,
surfing, basketball and the Who."  I do believe Eddie really likes his
"beloved Who" as Vedder has often referred to the band in interviews I've
read.  Janet