Re: PT.co.uk problem & Feeling a bit giddy myself, thanks...

> For all those poor souls who are still having a hard time logging onto
> Pete's website (www.petetownshend.co.uk or petetownshend.com, for you
> latecomers), I think the problem is that the site requires Shockwave.

Carol:

Thank you kindly; that's solved it.

> about the song; is it a ballad?  pop song?  rocker?  or what?

It's so bad even Paul wouldn't record it. All based on the joke line: "Rode
all night and finally caught Giddy up." It's one of the few RD songs I
CAN'T give you the lyrics from memory, so I'll try to get them to you
tomorrow. You won't be impressed.

       Cheers                  ML

If you own a CD player, you need to check out our website:

http://www.generations.theshoppe.com/