Pete's Website; "Giddy"

For all those poor souls who are still having a hard time logging onto
Pete's website (www.petetownshend.co.uk or petetownshend.com, for you
latecomers), I think the problem is that the site requires Shockwave.
You can download this at www.shockwave.com for free.  The site also uses
Java, but I don't know if it's required to view the site as Shockwave
is.  I was unable to view anything until I downloaded Shockwave.  Try it
& I hope it helps!

Also, for you Daltrey fans out there:  Can anyone tell me anything about
"Giddy", the song Paul McCartney wrote for Rog on the ONE OF THE BOYS
album?  I was leafing through a Beatles discography the other day and
ran across that entry, which I had completely forgotten.  I know nothing
about the song; is it a ballad?  pop song?  rocker?  or what?  Lyrics
would be nice, if you don't mind.  Chords might be interesting, too, but
don't worry about sending me an mp3 file; my computer can't handle 'em.
Just as well, too, since Real Audio likes to steal private information
from its users' hard drives.  Don't know the story?  E-mail me & ask.
It's scary.

Thanks loads!

--Carolyn
"Why not try homeopathic medicine, Bender? Like zinc...or echinea or St.
John's wort?"
"Or how about a nice big fat placebo?  They're all the same old
crap!"--Futurama