LOVED EVERY MINUTE!

Hello all you wonderful WHO people!!!
    Just got back from a WHOnderful weekend eat-drink-sleep WHO!!!!! I wanted
to thank The Who thank all the wonderful new friends I met and got to
reaquaint with in line while we were waiting to hear our boys ROCK
CHICAGO!!!! It was probably one of the best events ever!!! They looked
great,sounded great,and no one disagreed w/that on Sat. night!
    It was a pleasure trading WHO stories and seeing memiorbillia from all
the WHO followers from all over (hello there in the Netherlands!!!!haha)
Kathy,Lauren,Dave,Dr Pete,Psyco,Cathleen,Corkface,Rich,Mike,Arny,L.Who,and
everyone else who I am sorry I cant remember everyone's names...but you are
in my memories from a Fab-weekend!!!
Please keep in touch with me!!! I'd love to hear personally from you! Hope
everyone made it back home safe and sound! Take care,bye for now!
Love & More~~WhoBabe;)