RE: Hearing

>***I wonder what kind of treatment it was.

Homeopathic, according to the posts.

>That's incredible news! I've been waiting for someone to post some info.
>about this.

You might check out the chatroom.  There are a ton of messages there already
and it's a job to sort through them, but you might find this particular one.
  I skimmed through, but didn't see it right off.

>Is John's the same problem?

I don't think so.  As I understand it, tinnitis is noise (like ringing) and
maybe distortion that interferes with hearing.  John just flat can't hear.
I believe Roger has reported that he has some hearing loss himself, but not
as bad as John.