Smothers Bro's Show

     This was the first time I saw The Who, it knocked my socks off. I was
hooked as a life long fan after that show. Moonie has explosives in his drum
set, this is where Pete lost some of his hearing. As a kid back then that
show was just unreal, man it was great. Tommy Smothers was a big Who fan, he
wanted them on the show. As far as Ed Sullivan the boy's never made it on
his show. I forget why but I am sure someone else here can answer that
question, it will save me the time of looking up the answer.