Who Appreciation Week

    You know, it occurred to me that we need to start celebrating
Chicago right now. Therefore, I have taken it upon myself as a member of
the Body to henceforth declare this to be Who Appreciation Week. Those
wishing to observe this Who Holiday should begin at the dusk hour
playing strictly LIVE Who recordings EXCLUSIVELY and at all times in
their automobiles and at least once a day in their homes, VERY LOUDLY.
Those attending school or the workplace should scribble "THE WHO"
predominately at least three times on a sheet of paper. Those most
devoted to the Way should in addition chant thrice into public quarters
in a deep male-sounding voice, "Whoooooo! ... Whooooooo! ...
Whoooooo!".  Those of you who consider yourself  to be the most priestly
authorities should perhaps raise and ignite your lighter with your right
hand during the chant, drawing further attention to yourself while
striking the familiar give-me-an-encore concert pose.

    I leave for other listers to further decide what this Holiday
requires. And may the peace and glory of the revival be with you. Amen.

    "Whoooooooo! ..... Whooooooo! .... Whoooooooo!"
.