chicago!

    I was just wondering if anyone could help me with my upcoming
chicago venture. I will be going to chicago to see the who, and would
like to know answers to the following inquiries:

    (1) Where are some good bars to go to after the show?

    (2) Is HappyJack still playing up there, and, if so, are they
playing anywhere this weekend (where?)

    (3) anyone in chicago ever hear of the Ohio House Motel?

    (4) are there any who parties for listers being organized, and, if
so, could you please email me privately with the time and place so i can
crash them with some dignity?

    Thank you!!!