New Who Book

I have a bunch of order cards advertizing a new Who book.

The Who Live
A Limited Edition Book
ISBN: 0 904351 75 0

The order card has a b&w photo on the front of The Who preforming at
Sundown, Edmonton, 22 December, 1973 - photographed by Robert Ellis.   The
back has book and order information.
Pre-publication price is $264 or £159 /copy, (they will accept payment via
3 monthly installments).

The card measures about 6" x 8 1/4"  or 15mm x 21mm.  I have a few more
that I will gladly send to anyone that sends me a self addresses stamped
envelope.  E-mail me privately if you would like one of the cards and I
will send you mailing information.  Note the size of the card, if you send
a legal size envelope it will have to be folded.

If you just want book information contact:
Genesis Publications
2 Jenner Road
Guildford GU 1  3PL,  England

Phone +44(0)1483 540970 - Fax: +44 (0)1483 304709

E-mail: who@genesis-publications.com  -  www.genesis-publications.com
In North America call Govinda Gallery:  1-800-775-1111

Carla