Vegas/Bridge contrasts

Wow, what a weekend.

Vegas left me feeling excited and exhilarated.  All electric, powerful,
very loud, Rogers voice in fine form, the band laughing and joking and
having a good time, Pete and John playing masterfully, I loved every minute
of it.

Saturday's Bridge left me feeling peaceful and serene.  All acoustic, so
peculiar, calming, Rogers voice suffering somewhat from the late hour and
damp cold weather, John and Pete played masterfully, Tattoo was beautiful.

Nice to meet up with so many other Who fans.

Two very different shows, both shows were outstanding!

Carla