thunderclap newman<some pete content>

hello everyone,
yesterday i was in my local Tower Records when i came upon Hollywood Dream.I
knew who Thunderclap were because of "Armenia City in The Sky" and "Something
in The Air."My jaw dropped to the floor when the back of the CD said,
"Produced by Peter Townshend". i only thought he was involved with something
in the air, so this was a "must purchase" for me.the album is a "listen twice
before appreciating"type album.i enjoy it now.what do any of y'all think of
this album.
-andrew