Whofest Myrtle Beach

Hi Everyone, As Interest appears to be growing in the Whofest,
I'd like to remind you all of the date: 16th-23rd August 1999,
at Myrtle Beach, South carolina. In previous  posts we have
listed two particular Motels which we'd like most people to
stay at if possible in order to keep everyone as near as
possible to each other.
A free vacation guide book of what to do and where to stay in
Myrtle Beach is also available  and you can get it by calling
1-800-356-3016 or by visiting the website www.Myrtlebeachlive.
com.
If you still need more info you can also e-mail Mark Leaman or
yours truly, we'd be glad to hear from you. Once again, everyone
is welcome,it's free,and it's an opportunity to meet fellow
Who fans from this list and probably others too. Thanks to you
all who have expressed interest, we are looking forward to a
great week. And to think this whole thing started off with a
bet over two beers ! regards, Derick.