1982 Concert patch for sale

	I have 1 concert patch left from The Who's December 10, 1982 Concert
in Syracuse, New York.   It was handed out by radio station WAQX (95X), is
about 3" x 6", and has been in my photo album for the last 16 1/2 years.  It
is black with a full color "It's Hard" cover photo, silver & gold "Schiltz
Rocks America and Proudly presents The WHO" logo, as well as date and venue
(Carrier Dome).  $20 US includes shipping in sturdy envelope anywhere in the
world.
	E-mail me privately at   kjturner@intermedia.com   if interested.

	Regards,
	Karl Turner