Re: Before I Get Old

So what we need is maybe a statistical approach.  Everybody publishes their
book about The Who, and by reading them all, you might arrive at some
approximation of the truth.  Pete Townshend is yet to check in, and John
Entwistle.  That will add to the body of literature.

I know Daltrey has said he'd never write an autobiography, but someone on
another list recently uncovered an article he did for a fishing anthology.
I'd be interesting to hear his viewpoint--maybe humorous anecdotes like
JAE's working on.

keets