Re: Business

Brian wrote:

> Pete said Roger told him that he lost 1 million pounds of his own money on the
> tour.  That sounds excessive but I'm still sure he lost a bundle and that may be
> why the tour was cut short.  Pete also lost a lot of his own money on the
> Psychoderelict tour.  You know, for guys who are now supposed to be in it only
> for the money, they're terrible at actually making it.  Could it be they do it
> because they love doing it?

Wasn't Roger's main reason for touring that he wanted to keep his voice in
shape (for the Quad tours)?

Pete probably is in a position at this point where he almost doesn't care
about the money.  He and the others made a bundle on the '89 tour, but I
think the REALLY big payoff for him has been Tommy on Broadway.

Bill