soundtrack news

According to Mr. Showbiz the Austin Powers II soundtrack will include:

 A previously unreleased BBC version of "My Generation" from the Who is also
included, as well as a Bacharach and Costello — who also appear in the film
itself — performing "I'll Never Fall in Love Again." Mike Myers, who plays
both Austin Powers and his arch-nemesis Dr. Evil, performs "Let's Get It On"
and "Just the Two of Us" for both the film and the album.

That makes me horny baby!!!!

Kentavo

I've got to weigh in on bad song lyrics:
<No appeal on the docket today/just my own sin>
My Own Prison - Creed