Following the Band (was: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #116

Mark R. Leaman wrote:
> Well, perhaps you and the other multi-show attendees can enlighten me. I've
> always avoided doing several shows of a tour, preferring instead to have
> one strong and unique experience to recall.

That's exactly the way I feel about it.  I've heard too many people that go to
multiple shows saying things like "why don't they play something different at
the encore for the people seeing multiple shows?"  If you're so bored with their
show, why do you go multiple times?

                -Brian in Atlanta