re-Pete Cares /Tour#'s

Hi Folks. Stefani makes a very interesting point. 'We all have our
priorities'. Too true. I too would love to be at every gig on a
Who tour and right down the front. Trouble is for many of us it's
not that easy any more ! You see there's this thing called work,
why even some of us have careers and getting time off is very hard
to do sometimes. There are mortgages or rent to pay etc...
I personally can not afford to travel that much anyway let alone
get the time off work. So I have to settle for maybe 8 out of 22
or more shows etc... Over the years I have held back on my vacation
times to the very last minute/week while my GM is having a fit
trying to convince me to go on Holiday, hoping that it might just
coincide with part of a Who tour.! I took  a week off without pay
to go to Hyde Park and had to promise to bring back souvenirs
for everyone at work, hey did not want me to take the time off !
Not quite sure what She meant about 'Faceless Fans' but you have
got to be realistic in this day and age, unless you're very wealthy
or very lucky,to go to all or many gigs is simply a difficult
objective.(I Know, I know,I'm sure there are some out there who
managed to do it !,Reminds me of me 24 years ago ! ).
Regards, Derick.