Greetings all !

	While doing some spring cleaning recently, I came across a
Quadrophenia 1996 tour t-shirt that I'd like to see get a good home.  I
bought it strictly as a collector's item, but alas, am trimming down my
collection.  It's in MINT condition, has never been worn, white, size XL,
and has the Quadrophenia album cover on the front, and tour cities with WHO
logo and Union Jack on the back.  $25 US includes shipping anywhere in the
world.  Please e-mail me privately if interested at  kjturner@intermedia.com

	Also, I look forward to discussing all things WHO with fellow fans,
as I know very few others !

	Regards,
	Karl Turner

	kjturner@intermedia.com