Re: ponder this

At 16:53 -0700 5/4/1999, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 13:07:49 -0500
>From: "Rich Bogovich" <bogie@itis.com>
>
>I caught the VH-1
>segment in which Lynn Goldsmith (I think that's her name) describes how she
>tried to photograph a (surprisingly) crabby Roger Daltrey for a Rolling
>Stone cover around the time Who Are You was released.  I think her photo of
>Roger submerged in the ocean up to his nose ended up on the cover of a book
>she published maybe five years ago (though I've never seen it in a
>bookstore).

Sorry you missed it; I found 5-6 copies in near-mint condition in a
used-book store a year or two ago & offered to pick up a copy for anyone
who needed it.  If I recall, that Roger photo (which was on the cover, and
was excellent) was the only Who-related photo in the whole thing.  I have
it but it's currently packed away so I can't check.

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)