Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #109

I will preface this by saying I am not a musician, so I probably don't know what I am talking about.  When I listen to "The Real Me", it sounds like Pete is playing rhythm guitar, and John is playing "lead" on the bass. I am not aware of any other bass players who play like this.  Any comments from the people that know what they are talking about.  If the Who did play at Woodstock 99, I would consider driving up
from the Peach State.  I saw the Quad tour in 97 and I would love to see them again.  But I guess it is just wishful thinking.
John