Re: Emma Townshend/Bob&Jake Dylan

>  Don't hold your breath.

Oh, I know that.  I just thought it would be nice if it happened.

>Emma's music seems designed to be as
>anti-commercial and overly artsy as possible.

Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Not that that is bad, i
>respect the fact that she does exactly what she likes and isn't trying to
>pander to radio programmer's ideas of what people want to hear. However,
its
>a pretty tough album to love. And, in my opinion, she won't be "breaking
>through".

I agree.  I don't think I've been able to sit through the whole thing quite
yet.

About Bob Dylan and his many comebacks:  What I ment was a new wave of Dylan
fans among people my age, rather than a comeback, so to speak.

Well, we do have one other hope for a Who child musician.  Roger's son,
Jamie, if I'm not mistaken, was (hopfully still is) a musician.  There's a
picture of him in Maximum R&B playing a cornet on the '89 tour and he sang
back-up for one track on his father's Rocks in the Head.  I personally hope
he decides to follow the growing trend of rock star's children following in
their parent's foot steps.  I know I for one wouldn't mind having a Roger
look-a-like my age out there!  Anyway, Ta ta.                        -Jessi
=:o