Whofest `99 & I can explain the abbreviation

> I don't know if I could make it, but my vote would be someplace with some
> decent live music and a Baba center

Howard:

I'll be glad to see you and Kentavo, not to mention the others who have
signed on. The more, the better say I. And there are only two places in the
US with a Baba Center, the other being in California. Perhaps Janice can
get a Fest together over there, and arrange a tour? Here, at least, they
are happy to have us even knowing we're more interested in Pete Townshend
than joining.

> I sometimes have a hard time with the abbreviations.  AAA=Anyway,
Anyhow,...
> but ICE?

Sorry; my notes tend long so I cut where I can: ICE = I Can't Explain.