Square one, The beats go on, Abracadabra!

> What's wrong with him? I like his sense of humour on his interviews.

Lucas:

Nothing, he just doesn't seem to be a "media-friendly" type, whereas Pete
(for whatever reason) does.

> Aha.  I see why you were so disappointed with WAY.

Keets:

No, it seems you don't. I was disappointed for one reason and one reason
only, the same one I stated when the discussion started: after waiting for
three years, this album wasn't even as good as the one that came before it.
And I expect PT, The Who, and others for that matter to at the least stay
on the same level if not improve.
I told you within the last day or so that there was no mention of Lifehouse
at the time of WAY's release, so I couldn't have known about that. Believe
me, there are no hidden motives here!
To be specific: I bought it the day it was released, I took it home, I
listened to it, and when it was finished I thought to myself: "Three years
and THIS is ALL?" I was left wanting more, whereas my reaction after
finishing my first listen of QUAD was "WOW! UN-believable! Best thing
they've EVER done!"
See, now we're back to square one.

> do it again.  When "Lifehouse" comes out and it doesn't exactly match
> your vintage 1970's ideas, then you're going to piss and moan about how

No, because I don't "piss and moan" over anything. I have been known to
state my opinion from time to time, but that's all. "I calls them as I sees
them."
Or are you saying you think the WAY material is as good as or better than
that of WN? THAT would be a radical opinion, but one you have a right to of
course!

> Who hasn't produced anything worth sh*t since "Live at Leeds."  Right?

Wrong. I can only assume you haven't been reading any of my posts, like the
many where I said IMHO QUAD was not only the best Who album, but greatest
Rock album of all time (so far). I must have said that at least 4 or 5
times this year alone.
I know you're not awaiting my every word with bated breath, but at least
have an idea before assigning me "opinions." I don't think that's too much
to ask, do you?

> Yeah, most of rock (especially from the 50's) is played using 4/4
> tempos, but there's plenty of rock music which is NOT 4/4 and an
> enourmous number of music styles that ALSO uses 4/4 tempos.

Lucas:

Thank you! You tell `em!

>Uh, BTW Jeff, you do know the real thing is coming in December, don't you?

Keets:

Ahhhh...I have new information on that, completely unconfirmed but from a
very good source. That is: there is planning for a Lifehouse Who tour,
starting in September. Of course, this could also be planning for the BBC
thing or something else entirely. And I don't know any more, so don't waste
your time asking...but you see, my little plan worked! I said that TED was
over forever, and "Abracadabra!" they're back! Only took one day, too!
Now if I could just get this magic to work on Disco and Dance music....
BTW, one possible way to confirm this would be for those who have some
connections to check on possible bookings, like someone in NYC for instance
might see if MSG (or Radio City) has been booked for The Who...surely by
now they would have done that much! Think creative; it might be booked
under a sort-of code name or something.
My thinking is that such a tour, if it happens, would be limited. Perhaps
even like the initial 6 QUAD shows at MSG, or a small tour hitting the
largest cities (Atlanta would be one, Brian...if you can check!).
We'll see...