Administrivia: Spam prevention measures enacted

Hi Folks,

Your friendly, neighborhood list maintainer here.

Due to the increase in spam that's been hitting mailing lists here at
igtc.com, I've installed a pre-filter on the mailing lists.

Most spam sent to the list does not actually have the name of the list
in either the To: or the Cc: line.  The filter catches this condition and
forwards the messages to me for approval before they get sent to the list.
The installation of this filter should greatly reduce the amount of spam
that makes it to the list.

The filter does have a small side effect.  If, for some reason, you
Bcc: the list in your submission, it will get trapped as probable spam,
delaying the posting until I have had time to review and approve the
submission.  As Bcc'ing the list is an uncommon occurrence, I don't expect
to have to review many postings.

Regards,

-> Paul <-