Imagine a concept

> "Naked Eye"

Jeffree:

When it comes down to it, Naked Eye was written before the other WN songs,
too. It was origially recorded for an EP, which I believe was to be
released before TOMMY, along with Postcard. Obviously its inclusion was
Pete gathering what he had "lying around" at the time to use.

> Had Enough
> Trick of the Light
> 905

Keets:

If these songs are included, all being Entwistle-written, then the original
concept has indeed been perverted beyond reason. And extremely atypical of
Pete's behavior, as well. My Wife was never meant to be included, for
instance.