No Subject

>Hi! My name is Susan and I'm a _HUGE_ Who fan!

Hi Susan, Im George.

>I feel that The Who are more important than anything else in the
word---well
>perhaps eating is more important. One must keep up their strength in order
>enjoy The Who!

You said a mouthful!

>I say that unless you willing to be at each and every Who & Who solo show
and
>in the very first row center, you are _not_ a true fan. You have no idea
how
>many people I've pushed and shoved and cut in line so that _I_ could be
first!
>I've slept on sidewalks and airport floors, gone without showers for days,
>worn the same clothes (I always wear black!) for a week, just so I could be
>first row center! I also love talking my way back stage so that I can see
>Pete. He loves me! He knows I'm his _biggest_ fan! PEEEEEEEETE ARE YOU ON
THIS
>LIST??? It's MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Finally....Someone who thinks like me !!!!!!!  I can't believe it!!!!! The
front row thing is sooooo true. The shower bit is a little extreme, but ya
did what you had to do....I hear you loud and clear.

>Anyway, anyhow, anywhere, I recently lost my pet poodle and I'm
heartbroken!
>If you are a kind soul and can haul me around from Who show to Who show (I
>expect you to pay!)  I'm really very lovable, even though I'm just
_slightly_
>overweight and I'm getting close to sixty (I'm very young at heart!) I can
be
>a _ton_ of fun!

Sorry about your poodle :(
Can you get me backstage if I take you to any shows???
Not like that would matter....just curious???

>Please be my special Who friend and drop me a line. I'm new at this
computer
>stuff!

Nice talking to you, write me back.....

Another Who fan