Klein and lyrical mishaps

> Klein set his sights early on nabbing the Holy Trinity of British Rock:
The
> Beatles, The Stones and The Who.

Brian:

I don't know what you'd call it, but he actually set his sights on those
three AND The Kinks, and to be accurate The Kinks were bigger than The Who
in those days before TOMMY, and he got The Kinks too. And Talmy was The
Kinks' producer as well.

> When I saw the Quad show in NJ and NYC, Roger made a few lyrical mistakes
> despite the monitors on stage.  In the NJ show, Billy Idol kept saying
that
> his hair was "short" rather than "neat".  by the time they played at the
MSG
> show, he had corrected this.  Overall, still GREAT shows.

Joe:

Uh...I THINK the MSG shows were first, unless they played there again later
on. But getting the lyrics wrong is not uncommon; "Make your breath hold
breath inside" from the 1989 tour was common, and there are plenty of
others out there.