Re: Origin of the ultimate Who song

: I prefer Roger's story of "Wasp Man's" origin.  He says The Who were flying on a
: plane in rough weather, white knuckles gripping the armrests while a
: still-partying Moon was with a groupie in the back.  Suddenly Moon bursts out of
: the toilet with the groupie's bra wrapped around his head and the cups over his
: eyes, running up and down the aisle going, "I'm The Waspman! Buzzzzzzz
: Buzzzzzz."  Roger said it really broke the mood.
:
: -Brian in Atlanta

I too heard this story in an interview on MTV around the time Pete announced he was quitting the
Who.

----
Sterling
----
"Let's have a solo, eh?" - Pete Townshend 1978
-----
http://members.tripod.com/lomara
:
: