Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #135

OK I think there may be confusion about the versions of Psychoderelict
There is the main released version, which contains all the dialogue.  I
believe this was referred to as being in the style of a radio play by
some on the list.
There is the music only version, which contains no dialogue.
There is also a radio promo type version, which contains 2 CD's.  The
first contains an edited dialogue version with all the 'bad' words
bleeped out and the second is the same as the music only version.  I
think someone said that this music only version has better quality than
the wide released one, but I've only heard this one, so I don't know.
I don't know where you can get this version, I got it at a record show a
few years back.
Lee