Whofest 1999

> As interest in the Whofest appears to be growing,(we've heard
> from the Dutch Who Fan Club- Pure and Easy !)

Derick:

Unfortunately for us, our friends in the Netherlands won't be able to join
us this time. It's a shame; it would have added an interesting aspect to
the gathering.

> Who music and memorabilia, meetings at Mark's store (I think)

Fine with me, and this will be an opportunity for fans to hear some rare
Who music, too.

BTW, I'm listening to Stern and they're talking about some woman who ran
around with Pete Townshend. No real details, but apparently it happened
some years ago.

                           Cheers                              ML

Bad to the bone lyrics:

"Jimmy goes through money like a millionaire/Bills pile up around him but
he doesn't care..."

                                                Warrant