The Spy WHO Shagged Me

Picked up the "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me" soundtrack this morning.
As those of you who've been keeping up with your digests know, this has the
first legitimate release of The Who's BBC version of "My Generation" on it.

>From what I can tell on my stereo, it seems that a very good job has been done
on it.  The hiss from the bootleg versions is gone, the handclaps no longer
overpower the track (no idea how they did that on a mono master), the cymbals
are nice and crisp and John's bass solo is powerful.

The rest of the disc is a fairly shagadelic collection of more recent artists
like Madonna, R.E.M. and Lenny Kravitz performing in late 60's style.  Plus lots
of pictures of Rollergirl as Felicity Shagwell which doesn't hurt.

                        -Brian in Atlanta