Re: My Generation, baby (AP Soundtrack)

<Andy wrote:
<
<During the preview for "Austin Powers, The Spy Who Shagged Me", there is
<a blurb that says "Featuring new music by (among other bands) The
Who"---<Anybody else notice that or know what's up?
<
<-Andy
<
<then Jeremy wrote:
<
<"My Generation" is on the soundtrack...
<
<then keets wrote:
<
<Apparently an unreleased version.

I just bought the Austin Powers soundtrack and let me just say I thought I
would never buy any album with Madonna on it. But the version of 'My
Generation' is great and it was very worth it. The version is previously
unreleased as far as I can tell. I've never heard it anywhere at least. It
says in the liner notes that it was "released by arrangement with BBC music.
Taken from the album BBC sessions released on MCA records (North America) and
Polydor (Rest of World)." Apparently it has been released according to the
liner notes. Anyone have any info on this. Basically the track sounds like
the A Quick One remaster version except better.

							Ty