RE: Possible New Who Album!

	Just did my daily check of "The Wall of Sound" (Chris who links).
	Lo and behold is a new article (abc news) about John and a possible
new Who album. This makes two sources so far!
	In the article, John is quoted as saying:

	"There are rumblings in the camp, but I'm waiting to get them
confirmed.  At the moment they're at the 'Don't tell anyone yet' stage,
which is just as well.
	There are always discussions, some come to fruition, some don't."

	Yes I'm starting to get psyched, 'maybe something stronger will
really hold me down' (quad)!

	Stay in tune,
	Kevin