Re: Fav Who Covers; PsychoD quote

Jeremy Asked:

>was it WASP who did "The Real Me"?

Yep, though their CD single of this song didn't reveal the artist--it just
had a big question mark or two on it.  Offhand, the only other band (not
counting the John Entwistle Band) I'm aware of that's covered this best of
all Who songs is Groove Tunnel on the Japanese "Quadrophenia 1996" CD.  My
brother, a big Queensryche fan, heard a rumor that they performed this song
but he's never found details or other confirmation.

As I recall, WASP doesn't get all the words right, and I happened upon a
songbook for their "Headless Children" album that printed those wrong
lyrics.  How hard could it have been to look 'em up in the book accompanying
the original Quad LP??

On a different note:

>I always think of a line from
> Psychoderelict when I read stuff like
>this: "The facts don't always reveal
>the truth."

This line doesn't ring a bell; where exactly does it appear on the CD?

Rich