Re: R.E.M., DVD's, etc.

We're about to find out who's better.  <grin>

Has everybody been aware of this website?  They've run off the classic
rock bands in the last few months in a feature called Battle of the
Bands, now down to three bands and the final two rounds coming up.  The
Who just beat out Queen and Pink Floyd and this week it's The Beatles
vs. Led Zeppelin.  The winner takes on The Who.  Everybody be sure and
vote in the final round.

http://classicrock.miningco.com/

keets